1734-AENT Allen-Bradley Ethernet адаптер POINT I/O для серии 1734
- В наличии
- Код: 1734AENT
- График работы
- Адрес и контакты
1-портовый адаптер Ethernet 1734-AENT:
- Скорость 10/100 Мбит/с
- 1 порт RJ-45
- Поддержка работы с несколькими контроллерами одновременно
- Возможность сообщаться с другими модулями POINT I/O на той же DIN-рейке
- Стандартный прокол TCP/UDP/IP для Ethernet/ip
- ПО для настройки: ПО RSLogix 5000
Вараинты написания заказного номера:
Description: 1734 POINT I/O
I/O Adapter and Communication Interface Modules
1-Port EtherNet I/O Adapter Module
The 1734-AENT adapter has the following features:
• EtherNet/IP messages encapsulated within standard TCP/UDP/IP protocol
• Common application layer with ControlNet and DeviceNet networks
• Interfacing via Category 5 rated twisted pair cable
• Half/full duplex 10 Mbit or 100 Mbit operation
• DIN rail mounting
• Communication to and from other POINT I/O modules on the same DIN rail
• Communication supported by RSLinx software
• IP address assigned via standard BootP or DHCP tools
• I/O configuration via RSLogix 5000 software
• No network scheduling required
• No routing tables required
• Support of connections from multiple controllers simultaneously
The 1734-AENT factory default is DHCP enabled. When you apply power, the module sends a message containing its hardware address to any DHCP server on the network. The server(s) replies by sending a message with an appropriate IP address for the adapter. The adapter responds by acknowledging to a server that it will use the offered IP address.
The 1734-AENT POINT I/O adapter for EtherNet/IP requires configuration of its chassis size before you can make any I/O connections
The default setting for the chassis size is 1 slot, which represents the adapter by itself. Set the chassis size as the sum of the slot of the adapter plus the slots of each I/O module in the adapter backplane. For example, the adapter plus 4 I/O modules uses a chassis size of 5. The adapter stores this chassis size setting in non-volatile storage. When the adapter’s non-volatile chassis size does not match the actual number of modules present on its backplane, the adapter does not make any I/O connections and an error occurs, as shown in the Module Properties dialog.
It is important to note that during a connection request from the controller, the chassis size setting for a 1734-AENT adapter is not communicated to the adapter. You must always set this chassis size using a separate operation. This includes situations when you are replacing an adapter. The adapter does not make any I/O connections until it is configured with the appropriate chassis size.
The POINT I/O system does not have the ability to detect an empty terminal base. Because of this, there are numerous situations in which you can potentially configure a system that is unusable or one that exercises unintended control. In an attempt to address these situations, you must observe the following rules for POINT I/O system construction and the removal and reinsertion of modules:
• A correct POINT I/O system does not have any empty terminal bases.
• After you cycle power, the adapter does not run any I/O until the number of modules comprising the chassis equals the stored chassis size. –Because the adapter cannot detect empty terminal bases, it cannot assume any safe operation until there is a match between the number of modules indicating their presence in the chassis and what the adapter has saved in non-volatile memory. –Actual module identification (such as, electronic keying) is done when connection establishment requests are received from the controller or controllers.
• A module removed under power does not disrupt operation of the other I/O modules. –When you remove a module, the adapter determines what changed. –Whenever you remove a module with an active connection from the POINT I/O system, the adapter indicates this by flashing the POINTBus Status LED red and reports a minor recoverable fault.
• If more than one contiguous module is removed under power, connections to all modules in the contiguous missing module set are disallowed until all modules are replaced. Because the adapter cannot detect an empty base, it does not know the physical positioning of the modules until all the missing modules are replaced.
• If a module separating two sets of contiguous missing modules is removed, the two sets merge into a single set. All the modules must be replaced before connections are permitted to any module in the set.
• If modules of different types are removed and returned to the wrong locations, attempts to connect to these modules fail during verification of the electronic ID (providing that keying has not been disabled).
• If modules of the same type are removed and returned to the wrong locations, they accept connections from the controller or controllers and reconfigure with the correct data once they pass their electronic keying check.
• These removal and return conditions apply whether the system is under power or not. If the system is under power, the situation arises immediately. If the system is not under power, the situation arises in the next power cycle.
|Гарантийный срок||12 (мес)|
Информация для заказа
- Цена: 374 €